How to build a waterfall fountain – some important points:
- If the reservoir area allows, the pond can accommodate with water plants in pots, strengthened on the bottom;
- you can simply make a waterfall using a pump and liner (waterproof membrane for the pond). This method has one drawback – water should be drained in winter. This problem can be avoided if you make a concreted bowl;
- Line a stack on the bottom of the pit;
- On the bottom of the pond, put small stones, the pond’s sides should be strengthened with large stones;
- The principle of creating the cascade can be applied to the creation of the fountain by your hands.
Here is important recommendation on fountain ideas. We have the greatest source for fountain ideas. Check it out for yourself! You can get Glass Waterfall Fountain guide and look the latest Most Elegant Waterfall Fountain in here.
Back to Most Elegant Waterfall Fountain
Garden fountains have always been used in landscape decoration. Fountains for garden have quite a long history. The very first have performed extremely practical function as a source of water for the population. Garden water fountains always look very nice and original and can be suitable into any landscape design. […]
Before choosing a backyard water fountain for the garden it is necessary to pay attention to the type of it. You should decide what function it will perform in your garden. Detached garden fountains decorate the garden-plot, clean and moisten the air. The types, which are arranged in a decorative […]
It is hard to imagine a courtyard without a patio fountain that can calm the nerves and infuse a new strength in you. There is an opinion that a yard is look uncompleted without this water element. The place for installation is better to be shady in order to get […]