How to make a bamboo water fountain:
- Materials: plastic container for 40-50 liters; Indian cane ; a concrete vessel “stone bowl”; a submersible pump with capacity of about 80 liters per hour; flexible tube for supplying water, stainless steel mesh, with a cable outlet;
- You need to dig a hole for water reservoir where a submersible pump will be installed;
- Set a plastic container in the pit – the pump, and cover the top with a stainless steel mesh. Pumps are connected with flexible hose and output it through the structure of Indian cane, which is installed next to the cup;
- To mask the grid with pebble stones and arrange decoration stones around;
- In summer, you need to control the water level in the tank. It is not permissible that the pump operates in “dry” mode. So every few days you should pour the water. Periodically, you need to remove the pump and flush the elements.
Here is wanted instruction on fountain designs. We have the greatest assets for fountain designs. Check it out for yourself! You can acquire Bamboo Fountain Spout Without Pump guide and read the latest Everybody Happy with Bamboo Fountain in here.
It is common knowledge that water is very important for a growing organism, and a school water fountain can satisfies perfectly this need. Usually, it consists of a basin and a tap with constantly circulating stream. Everyone can bend and swallow the liquid. The advantages of bubblers are in their […]
Tsukubai is a Japanese water fountain, which can decorate not only a Japanese garden, but fit well a more common western design. It is good for those who appreciate a natural and laconic elegance of the East and want to add a convenient atmosphere for relax and meditation. The calm […]
The cause of the fast growing popularity of copper as a material for landscaping, copper fountain compositions and sculptures lies in the fact that it is a soft metal, which perfectly lends itself to a variety of forging and annealing processes. Due to this quality, it is able to acquire […]