How to make a bamboo water fountain:
- Materials: plastic container for 40-50 liters; Indian cane ; a concrete vessel “stone bowl”; a submersible pump with capacity of about 80 liters per hour; flexible tube for supplying water, stainless steel mesh, with a cable outlet;
- You need to dig a hole for water reservoir where a submersible pump will be installed;
- Set a plastic container in the pit – the pump, and cover the top with a stainless steel mesh. Pumps are connected with flexible hose and output it through the structure of Indian cane, which is installed next to the cup;
- To mask the grid with pebble stones and arrange decoration stones around;
- In summer, you need to control the water level in the tank. It is not permissible that the pump operates in “dry” mode. So every few days you should pour the water. Periodically, you need to remove the pump and flush the elements.
Here is imperative instruction on fountain designs. We have the prime source for fountain designs. Check it out for yourself! You can get Bamboo Pond Fountain guide and view the latest Everybody Happy with Bamboo Fountain in here.
Tsukubai is a Japanese water fountain, which can decorate not only a Japanese garden, but fit well a more common western design. It is good for those who appreciate a natural and laconic elegance of the East and want to add a convenient atmosphere for relax and meditation. The calm […]
Indoor Fountain will help to make our home like a real Paradise. They always attract the eyes not only with their unique beauty, but also bring relief on an exhausting hot summer day it becomes easier to breathe and think. Modern indoor water fountains are a collection of objects made […]
Modern landscape design introduces different innovations, and a solar fountain is among them. As a usual one, it attaches some beauty to the scenery, but has also several advantages, therefore is able to find its own place in every yard or garden. The device is very handy, and doesn’t require […]